SEO stands for “search engine optimization.”
“It’s the process to getting traffic from search results and search engines”, in other words SEO make your website more suitable for Google, Bing and Yahoo! philosophy.
For good organic visibility it is important that search engines have the same sector view as your website. To let you see how Google sees your site, SEO essentials offers an overview of which industries and topics the keywords you are found with belong to, in order to ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering.
A good SEO part for your website can:
- Improve your visibility on the Internet and Social Networks
- Get your customer service easier
- Improve your business and your sales
- Extend your business to other cities or countries
In order to improve your SEO we’ll do:
- Studying the competitor websites
- Choosing the proper words for your content and METATITLE and METADESCRIPTION
- Improving the HTML code according to CW3 standards
- Choosing and developing H1 H2 H3 tags